Monday, February 24, 2014

Cool Dog Finds

I Love this Dog Find
I enjoy to going to art shows with my husband and dog Rivet. You get outside and get some exercise and I enjoy seeing creative ideas. That is where I found this cool dog bag. I love it because it is small yet has many essential compartments for a trip out with my dog. You can choose from a selection of styles. If you would like to know where I got it write me I still have the vendors card. I believe it was $11.
I chose the camo so it would be cool for a boy dog.
From the hole you can get out a plastic bag for the times he does his business.
 
Larger hole at top with drawstring to load them in.
on the side has a velcro compartment for his treats for his good deed:)
Has a Velcro strap to easily attach to his leach.

Another Great item I bring for my outings with Rivet is a water bottle. In Atlanta it gets very hot hence the nick name "Hotlanta":) So it is important to keep Rivet hydrated and this product makes it easy to give him water when he needs it.


I like it has an adjustable strap.
If you look closely at the 1 st picture this water bowl is around the bottle attached. You simply pull it the other way and it unfolds into this water bowl-cool!
The top pulls open to give him as much water as needed.
I found this at PetSmart for $6.

I will continue to add Cool Pet Products as I find them.


No comments:

Post a Comment