Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Statement pieces of Art for your home that can make a room

I will show you some pieces I have purchased recently and where to give you ideas and have an idea of good places to show to stretch your dollars-deals are out there you just have to know where to find them I will try to help:)
This a great Statement piece I purchased for my husbands Den from Overstock.com it was $132
I am a big fan of Overstock.com if you join their program for $20 you get points for every purchase towards future purchases+ free shipping -it is a great reward program.
This was such a find I got this piece at Ross for $29.99 
Sometimes you have to go there many times and to get a great find.
It is hard to tell the size by the picture but this is a large oil painting I got from Kirkland's for $89 on sale-I Love it in my Diningroom! It is more beautiful in person. Shop their sales and get on their mailing list for coupons.
This piece is also from Kirkland's it was on sale plus I had an additional 25% off coupon I got it for$50 it is huge-perfect for a large wall in our Master Bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment