Friday, February 28, 2014

Finds Your Dog will Love

These are items I have seen dogs Love...

We had seen these at a store called Christmas Tree Shop in Augusta for $4.99 a bag but ours were plain-we bought them as a lets see more entertainment-he Loves them! 
                                          My dog Rivet enjoying one-need I say more:)
Yes. We have him in a blanket-
he doesn't have allot of hair and he shivers when its cold-
he sort of pampered:) If you met him you would fall in Love-he is One of a Kind.
I am sure we all feel that way about our Pet's:)

Get them at coupaw.com


PREMIUM USA PIG EARS (6-PACK)

$21.99

 

$11.95


When I visited my Mom her dog Cuddles Loved these-I had never seen them before but the breeder she got her dog from recommended them.

W

$13.99

 

$9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment