Monday, January 20, 2014

An example of a timeless Window Treatment Topper for your Kitchen Window


                                              This is a Pleated Board Mounted Soft Valance 

I chose a Medallion print which is very In Style yet is timeless. The colors of the fabric chosen are in my color palette for the room so it adds a pop of color but compliments the room. 

It is important to try to match the lines of the pattern of the fabric as close as possible.

To fill the space for a small window and tall kitchen cabinets is using decorative accents like this metal olive branch. It is part of the story for the room which is a  Rustic Tuscan Kitchen.
I puchased the Olive Branches at Ross for $11.99 each-I bought 2 and split One in Half for this small window and One above the door in the same room. 


I like a complimenting fabric in the same colors but a different simple pattern like a  multi-color textured  fabric. I purchased the Fabrics at Jo-Ann's( remember to look for coupons:)


I did the same design larger for a larger window in the same room.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment