Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Decorative Door Toppers-Think outside the box-where to find them

Decorative Door Toppers

This was a piece of metal art at Kirkland's  That they showed as wall decor above a large bed.
I could picture it above my front door-I cannot tell you how many compliments I've gotten.
It makes a Gorgeous statement-think outside the box you can use decor in many ways.
The best part is the price $29 it was apart of an email sale they sent me. 




I purchased this one from Hobby Lobby half off watch the paper for their weekly sales.
$20 after discount and it is so Beautiful!

This is piece of metal art that I used above a window treatment on a tall wall.
Purchased from Ross for $11.99

I bought 2 and split one in half and turned it upside down for above a smaller window and door in the same room. Think outside the box.

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment