Monday, January 20, 2014

Decorative Ideas for Nook Or Corner Space that needs Decor


Add a tall Floral Arrangement and Decorative Accent Table

I made this and you can too. I'll tell you how. All the materials were purchased from Hobby Lobby. The pottery vase was on sale 50% off I got it for $20. They are known to have great sales if it is not on sale when you are there watch the paper it will be the next week. They also have 40% off coupons on line and in the Sunday paper.
 I used my color palette of Amber, Burgundy and Green. To add interest do varying heights of flowers and greenery. I literally hold it in my hand and put it together in the store the way I will arrange it at home. I also use their professional arrangements in the store as a guide.
You will need a foam floral  in the bottom of the vase to insert the stems into. You will need a floral cutter to trim the stems to your desired height. I put glass beads in the bottom of the vase to add weight so it doesn't fall over.

                                                            Decorative Accent Table
I chose an iron scroll and wood design to go with the Tuscan theme I am using. It is important my designs look chic however I am on a budget therefore I have to shop wisely. I will share where I shop.
 I got this table at Kirkland's it had some scratches on the wood so they marked it down to $100. I used a wood pen when I got home you cannot tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment