Thursday, January 30, 2014

Statement Necklaces can make an outfit-where to get them on budget




                                                                       Statement Necklaces
Go for Timeless Classic pieces that will look good with anything literally. They will dress up a white T shirt and a pair of jeans or a simple tank maxi dress.
I have posted below some I have recently purchased and where I found them.
bebe


Chainlink Lion Necklace at bebe

Chainlink Lion Necklace
$29.00


Lauren by Ralph Lauren  Medallion Toggle Necklace
I purchased recently at Dillard's $58.00 originally on sale for $40.60. Today they have a  sale for an additional 30% off  prices.

                   This is another Ralph Lauren piece. It will look so good with jeans, khakis or black-very classic. I am a big fan of Ralph Lauren perfect for Summer.I purchased recently at Dillard's $58.00 originally on sale for $40.60. Today they have a  sale for an additional 30% off  prices.



No comments:

Post a Comment