Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kitchen Cabinet Decor Ideas and Tips

                                                      Tuscan Kitchen Decor
   
      Kitchen Cabinet Decor really adds to your feeling of homes decor by adding pops of color and have it tell a story. I use colors from my color palette of 3 colors for each room and the room's decorating inspiration or style tells a story. By using varying heights and sizes you create an interesting display.

      For instance this room is a Rustic Tuscan Kitchen. The color palette is a warm Amber, Brown and Terracotta. The story is Rustic, Warm and welcoming like a Tuscan Villa. I accomplished this by using old world pottery, wine label serving tray and candle. I added a touch of  vines with grapes to add earthiness. 
 Wine platter purchased from Kirkland's. Pottery was from Tuesday Mornings. Fleur de Lis Jar, Amber Candle Holder, Burgundy Candle and Bread was from Hobby Lobby.
  
        Above this cabinet I used Metal Fleur de Lis metal wall decor as the back drop and layered a Chianti Plate, Cook Book, Artichoke and bottle of Balsamic Vinegar and Greenery.
The Chianti plate I purchased from Pier One. The metal art (1/2 off sale) , Greenery(50% off sale) and artichoke(rarely on sale used 40% coupon from paper or print on-line) was from Hobby Lobby.
For a larger section above a refrigerator I angled a wine box and did a story of lemons and olive branch dish layered with greenery and pottery and glass.
The wine box was free from Sam's.The lemon plate, dark vase and greenery I purchased from Hobby Lobby half off on sale.The abstract glass and olive branch bowl I got from T J Maxx. The glass candle Olive and vinegar set I purchased from Yankee Candle.
                I hope these inspire you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment