Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Atlanta Renaissance Festival 2014



   This is the biggest Renaissance Festival we have ever been to. It is worth going to and enjoying the experience for the day.



My mother-in-law became an Elf-she is so adorable!
My son Blake is rocking the Elf Ears too-could this be a new trend?


These are the coolest necklaces. Each side has a symbol with a special meaning you can personalize right there to your taste. My husband purchased a travelers and Fleur de Lis one a few years ago and loved it so much he wanted to buy our sons one too:)
This is the way the stamp the metal
My son Blake was walking and unbeknowns to him he had entered a ring and the ceremony began.







Before he knew it, he became a Dragon Slayer!

My boys love archery
Ready, Aim, Fire






All of this excitement worked up an appetite.
 Blake is all about the Turkey Legs-yum!





My father in law took some pictures too.
I think he liked the outfits:)
Is it just me or is there a pattern?:)
Some people really get into character.

Wow!


                                                                There is something for everyone there:)








No comments:

Post a Comment