Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kitty Name


                                Yeah! Our sweet kitten finally has a name!


We have never taken this long to decide on a pet's name-its been a week. It was driving me crazy because my oldest son, Blake kept calling her "It".  That bothered me:0
 The names that were being tossed around were really scaring me. Names like: Hogar from Games of Thrones-No! or Machete because of her claws-No! Sorry guys, not happening:)
 Terror was a consideration because she is a little feisty and likes to play hide and seek not mention the terror she added to our dog's Rivet's life she has rocked his perfect world-no pun intended. Ok, maybe a little:0
Hello was thrown into the mix-my husband has watched Avril's new video too many times:) He thought it would be funny to call her Hello Kitty-sometimes I have to find my reserved patience:)
Then there was Mayday which is cute but then we would probably end up calling her May. She meows allot-I like that she does its like she is talking to us.
 My youngest son wanted to call her Foxy or Roxy and my  oldest son,  Blake and my husband said No! Those are stripper names:)
  Well as of yesterday afternoon my youngest son, Brandt finally gave in and her name is Zen!
   She has moments of Zen-it is perfect:)

No comments:

Post a Comment