Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Graduation Day is almost here

                               I am so proud of my son he is graduating with honors.
He did it all himself, came home everyday did his homework, kept on top of his projects and did extra credit when available. He worked hard:)
              

View image.jpeg in slide show
Receiving his Honors at the ceremony-Go Blake!
Came home in his cap and gown had to take a pic:)
I knew this day was coming...it is bittersweet. Are we ever ready to let go?
I pray I don't cry at the ceremony:)
He has been accepted and chose his school of Study
Georgia Southern Polytechnic for their Civil Engineering Program.
Today was wear your college T shirt to school day:)




This is where he will be living-on campus housing.
Not bad, simple-it may need a little of Mom's touch to make it more homey:0

2 to a room bedrooms.



Shared bathroom with 3 other guys.



Kitchen-refrigerator not included:)

No comments:

Post a Comment