Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Our Kitten needs a Name-Help us:)




                              Help us name our new addition to our Family.
She is the sweetest little baby, 8 weeks old and a rescue. The rescuers named her cuddles because she likes to cuddles but mt husband says we need to find a new name for her. She is so small she fits in the palm of your hand. I have never heard a kitty purr so much she is such a joy. She loves people if she cannot find you she cry's until she does and they runs and almost gallops to you-she is so happy to see you-precious:)

My husband came up with these names-he usually does to be funny or for the meanings:
Aura, Chakra, Chi, Dharma, Kami, Prana and Vortex.
 My youngest son wants to name her Eclipse. He said he wants a normal name-but she is special so she should have a special name.

The pictures below will let you know a little about her and tell me your thoughts.

She got a boo-boo above her eye my son isn't sure how.
So my husband and kids want to name her Toni after scar face.
She has the sweetest eyes. I thought of Dolce because in Italian it means sweet.

She paws at the screen and it scrolls-the cutest thing to see.
Watches the web.

My Tablet is one of her favorite places-its hard to get work done on it:)



She loves ribbons.



I was trying to write in the debits and she kept attacking the receipts-I crunch them up
once I enter them and it reminded me cats like crunchy balls.

I love her coloring and her little pop belly she is a good eater.
I was thinking about Bella-Beautiful in Italian or Sky because of her coloring.







It was a rough day:) Sweet dreams.









No comments:

Post a Comment