Friday, May 2, 2014

Shop at your favorite stores, even sales and get money back-Yes! I'll show you how-be a smart shopper and save money!






I've seen this before and was skeptical...until now. I have recently used it-Free-it doesn't cost anything-you just need to create an account and shop through their site at stores you would normally shop at. I must admit I am kicking myself for not using them before. Once you shop through their site at let say Dillard's it gives you a credit for a portion of that purchase-once your credits equal $20 they send you a check. Now, before I am going to make an online purchase I am going to check if I can do it through their site with that store. Why not? If your going to make the purchase anyways why not get some extra cash?
They also have special daily deals and printable coupons

This is great for appliance purchases or tools, etc.                  
                                                                                                                                                              
Sears and Kmart offer 2,000 Shop Your Way Reward points (1,000 points from each site, a total of $2 value) for free when you view your Sears and Kmart Local Ads. (Click the "LocalAd Points Giveaway" banner on each page; not a member? It's free to join.) Deal ends May 2.
  • Earn 10 points for every $1*
  • Redeem points and save
  • Get member-only deals

At CVS I got one of their rewards cards-Free-I get email coupons and every month and quarter I get extra bucks to use in their store on products I buy. I look at their Sunday paper ads for sales, use newspaper coupons, and extra bucks and save BIG-they let you stack all of them. Every time I go in the store I scan my card and get more coupons and some get $5 extra bucks-Score!



I shop at Overstock.com and signed up for their Club O so you get a percentage of each purchase they give you Club O for  future purchases-Love it! It cost $20-they have promotions where you can get it for $5 or FREE. Theses add up and save money because again you can shop sales with them, use their coupons from emails + your Club O-SAVE BIG on things you would already buy.

Groupon is Great! I like them for activities like bowling, white water rafting, vacations, spa services, etc. What made me buy is the value for the price. What keeps me going back is they care-I get surveys on the groupons I purchased. Some of my groupons expired and they helped me to extend the expiration dates or get me a credit so I didn't lose money. I found Atlanta is really big so it more cost efficient to get a groupon close to home:) You can type in your  local area.

Restaurant.com
Is one way we eat out for very little on days we are too busy to cook. We look for our favorite restaurants in our area and buy them to have on hand. it is also a great way to try a new restaurant.

Other ways to save are:
Sunday Paper- I recommend getting a subscription-we get Sunday only-it more than pays for itself from coupons and sale savings.
I shop at Publix for their  buy 1 get 1 free if it  is items I need I stock up my pantry.
For your groceries I shop at Kroger and got their shopper card-Free. They scan it before my purchase and it saves me money every time-one day I saved $80-It was a happy day-it was on items I needed the only thing I did was look at their sales flyer and buy the normal items I needed it wasn't an extreme coupon shopper planned shopping like you see on TV it was my grocery list. I do look at my coupons and bring them but only on items I need or would buy and you can use them along with their store specials. Every little bit adds up:) Check if your local grocery store has a program.

I would also recommend getting a membership to Sam's it will more than pay for itself. I go there once a month or every 2 months. I buy my Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Laundry Detergent, Water, Etc..  buying in bulk for less + means less trips to the store on non-perishable items you use regularly-you'll save BIG! My husband and I restocked the pantry on our last trip and they had boxes of chicken broth plus a coupon for $3 off-which is new-more ways to save.

 I ask every store I shop at regularly if they have a program or email list and most do.
Happy Saving:)

No comments:

Post a Comment