Monday, March 3, 2014

An International Supermarket-Need an ingredient for a recipe-check here! Lower priced groceries- Super H Mart in Fayetteville GA





A Supermarket Experience

 
 
You enter it and you feel like your in a different country.
You have to go for the experience.
+
It has ingredients I have never seen before-
now I know where to go for those hard to find ingredients:)
 
                                   They have a huge selection of fresh herbs -sometimes I have to go to 2 or 3 grocery stores to find the herbs for special recipes I make-it can be frustrating and time consuming. Here they have them all-one stop shopping! I Love to flavor my recipes with fresh herbs but sometimes they can be expensive. Here they are not $.99 to 1.49 for fresh herbs and you get twice the size of regular grocery stores!


This is an example of mushrooms-
you can find any fresh mushroom you want

 Large selection of Fresh Fish and Seafood



 
 
 
 
                                                              
My kids Love these Japanese sodas-
you have to push on top and a ball drops
to carbonate it-a Cool Experience
+ they taste Great!
We always have to buy some when we go.
It puts a smile on their face:)
 
Speaking of kids here is my son Blake looking at seaweed wraps-my kids Love sushi!
They want me to make it at home-now that we found this store I might have too:)
 
 
 
 My husband found jarred snake-they literally have everything:0
 
My husband and son was laughing
 and I had to ask what was so funny-I should know better:)
This is what happens when you take men shopping:)
  
I found out they have a members card for FREE-sign up and they send you coupons!
+ you get points for each purchase and after so many points they send you $10 off coupon!
Their prices are cheaper than chain supermarkets already. I said to my husband it is a little extra drive-he said Kim if you are saving $3 to $4 on each  herb alone it is worth it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment