Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring is in the air Azaleas for $2! Get them before they gone

I have Spring Fever it was a beautiful sunny day yesterday!

It was 71 degrees sunny with a slight breeze-perfect day to plant some beautiful trees and shrubs:)

I ran into a neighbor outside Home Depot they were leaving as we were entering and she told me about the deal. 5 Azaleas for $10  normally $8.98 each they are small but with miracle grow they will grow in no time.
We went there initially to look at trees and get fertilizer but when I heard that deal I had to get them.
 After planting them yesterday I kept thinking how pretty they would be around our trees out front and I would be silly to wait and pay more later. I also have an ulterior motive-I spent hours pulling weeds and putting down preen last year maybe this would help? When I asked my husband  he said I thought that is what we were buying them for. I kept envisioning them in back bordering our woods some how that is where they got planted.
Sign up online for their garden club they will email you coupons. 
The coupon we got this week was $5 off $50 or $10 off $100.
Keep your reciepts one of the reasons I like to buy trees here is because they are guaranteed for 1 year.

When I went to go to Kroger to go grocery shopping I noticed trees outside and decided I'll check them out. I saw Flowering Dogwood trees for $12.99. I told my husband I think those are the flowering trees we see around when we are driving that we like so much. Unfortunately, between our builder taking down so many of our trees and the storms  we have allot of gaps in our woods now. So we want to fill them with Beautiful flowering trees and some that will add a natural privacy. 



When we went to go buy them they also had Magnolias and Red Bud flowering trees too so we got an assortment. I can just envision when they bloom how beautiful they will look-I am so excited! It makes my sore back today all worth it:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment