Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dog Deals Freebies and more


Sample of Minties Dental Treats for Dogs for free
Vetiq Pet Care offers a Sample of Minties Dental Treats for Dogs for free when you like their page on Facebook and fill out a short form.  The treats are available in sizes suitable for small and medium.
https://www.facebook.com/VETIQPetCare/app_495507780560610

I Love these bags they make me Smile:)





 Designer Tote Bag


 WOW! What a deal!
 I have a bed on each floor because my dog loves to be near me and will curl up in it and keep me company-my little buddy:)
                                       

Soft Spot Rectangle Cuddler Pet Bed at Walmart

               Walmart offers the Soft Spot Rectangle Cuddler Pet Bed for $5.88. Opt for free in-store pickup via Site-to-Store to avoid the $4.97 shipping charge. That's tied with last week's mention and $19 under the best shipped price we could find elsewhere. This 19x15" pet bed is machine washable.

No comments:

Post a Comment