Friday, March 28, 2014

Cool Products that make the Rain dare I say...Fun?


 

Cool Rain Products


I do not like it when it rains...my hair gets kinky and funky my youngest son Brandt will look at me and say Mom you look pretty:) Making Fun of me of course:)

My oldest son Blake Loves it when it rains-he sleeps in and we usually see a movie.

I remember when I got them pull-on boots when they were younger and they would go out and splash in the puddles-they had a Blast:)

I guess you never really grow up...these are Fun!
New York City Skyline Color-Changing UmbrellaCool right I would want it to rain just to see it change colors:)

Color changing umbrella, $40; Momastore.org or Hammacher.com
April showers never looked so good. These umbrellas, which come with images of the NYC skyline or raindrops, are made with something called “hydro-chromatic ink,” which is white when it’s dry but changes colors when it gets wet. So when it rains, your umbrella brightens the dreary day with color.  
Men's Drainmaker™ II PFGMen’s Boatdrainer™ PFG Boat Shoe
We go white water rafting this would be perfect!
Columbia quick drying and water draining running shoes, starting at $63; Columbia.comIf you’re a huge fan of trail runs and rainy-day runs you will love the Columbia lineup of Drainmaker and Powervent shoes. Each pair has drainage and unique construction that allows for quick drying. Water in, water out!


Canine Raincoat, $49.95; Hammacher.com Let’s not forget our best friends! Dogs need raincoats, too, and this one will keep them dry through and through. Its exterior is made with water-repellent nylon material, while cozy, warm fleece lines the inside. The adjustable transparent rain hood keeps his vision splatter-free without covering his ears. It also attaches to the pup’s leash or allows for a harness. 

I Love this! My dog Rivet is so adorable but not wet:( We try to take him to anything we can-he so wants to go everywhere with us. In the Summer we bring him to art fairs and more times than not it rains. Poor baby he looks like a drowned rat and shivers. 
My husband is so funny...we were at an art show last summer and I had my hands full and he was walking with Rivet it started raining hard-I looked at my husband and said pick him up. My husband said No! I turned around again thinking I will give him what I am holding and carry Rivet. But just when I turn around my husband is carrying Rivet-he said he was shivering:) Times like that make me Love him more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment