Monday, March 31, 2014

Getting Organized can bring you Calm I will show you How


     If you live in the Chaos of an un-organized Home it adds Stress to your Everyday Life. Relieve that by making your Home Function for Your Life Style and Routine. Instead it will become a Beautiful Retreat to come home too:) You be glad you did:)
Get organized one step at a time.
       Otherwise it will be overwhelming and you will put it off.

Getting started...pick one area a day to tackle-an hour or two each week. After the first one  area gets organized you will feel better and be excited and think of how to do the next :)

Here are some Ideas on important things that need to be organized-a place to start. I will continue to post more ways to make your home organized each week.


  • Keys-important to go some where and something many people misplace-have designated spot so you know where to find them.

This was purchased at Home Goods for $29.99.

We have 5 cars so this was important. Everyone knows where to put them and where to find them.
No more hunting:)



  • Mail that comes in daily  can add up and is important for bill paying. I sort it daily. I have a bin for my mail and a bin for my husband's mail that way we can look at ours when we get a chance and it doesn't become a big pile and chore to go through-it functions for our routines.

I got this at Office Depot for $11.99
Mine is in the Laundry room where I know where it is handy for me but not visible to everyone else.
I got this at Ross' for $6.99
My husband is beside the desk in the den so when he comes home from work he can sit at his desk and look at his mail.

  • Blankets for watching TV-we get cold at night and like a blanket. I have them handy in the family room for when we need them in this Decorative Trunk-hidden from view so the room stays neat but accessible when needed.
I purchased this at Ross' for $29.99.







No comments:

Post a Comment