Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Japanese maple tress for $12.99-for real!

Aldi is a store I found relatively recently...a Great Find. 
You never know what they will have their stock changes frequently.
 I look for their flyer in the Sunday paper for their Super Deals.

This week they have Japanese Maple Trees for $12.99!!!
 they are small but decent these would easily go for $39.99 and up at stores like Home Depot or Lowe's.(You get a year warranty on their trees which you do not get at Aldi)
I know because I have been shopping them and was very excited when I saw this deal and jumped on it!
I purchased more than one and will scatter them in my woods to add color-they are really Beautiful!


They are a Bloodgood Japanese Maple which is a slow-growing rounded shape tree. It will reach height and spread of approximately 20' when full grown. Perfect for landscaping with the striking burgundy stems and leaves. Fall foliage turns a brilliant crimson-beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment