Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Under Construction-New and Improved!

        You may have been wondering why my Blog  was taken down for a few days. My house and blog have been under construction:)




 

             I decided to make it better, more exciting, more informative or may be even controversial… 

I will be focusing on decorating ideas and tips now that the warranty work on my house is almost complete. I will show you step by step how I do things as a decorator-the inside tips:)

 Of course I will continue to share my Finds and Great Deals-they make my day!

 I have started writing a cook book and with that I needed to pull down the recipes-hope you got them when you could as now you will have to buy my book:) 

 I also am starting my own movie review for movies that my family rents.  I will be keeping it simple.  I will tell you briefly about the movie and then instead of a thumbs up or a thumbs down I will tell you if I stayed awake or fell asleep during it!  If I stayed awake it is definitely a movie I recommend!
 
Thanks for looking and I hope you like my new blog
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment