Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Man Shower...Baby Shower for Dudes:)




I saw this on the Today Show this morning.

Man Shower...

   My first thought was.... really:) But then I thought why not? A child-is a Couple's Joy!
I think the Baby Shower should be a Couple's Shower-not separate. What is your thoughts?

A Man Shower is a great way to get the men involved earlier. It is hard for them because they don't have the baby growing inside of them and all the changes. I had purchased my husband a book for father's  to be when I got pregnant and had him come to some of my doctor visits to start to get him involved. I wanted him to be apart of our kids lives. I say that because I felt like my Dad really wasn't. It wasn't his fault he had a very difficult childhood and was an only child. I think it is important to change the cycle. If a party gets them involved have a party for them:)

Some party ideas for Man Shower/Baby Shower for Dude were:
Stroller Olympics, diaper football toss and drinking beer out of a baby bottle the fastest-to name a few.
I personally like who can put the diaper on a baby without it falling off. I had entered my son in a beauty contest and the dad's had to do that. When my husband picked up my son the diaper fell off in seconds-I never laughed so hard:) Plus it is something that they need to know-just saying:)

  I  Love that men are becoming more involved in their children's lives. Father's are so important!
My kids really look up to my husband- he sets a great example of a provider, confidence and security- he gives them invaluable time and makes them laugh ++++++++so much more.
 It fills my heart to see how much he Loves our boys-it makes me Love him even more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment