Monday, June 16, 2014

Cute Kitten and Dog Pics


The kitten that rocked my dog's world. She is happy where ever he is. She finds a way to squeeze in.
He has learned to accept her-I think they might be on the way to being friends.
 I hear them up stairs tearing it up playing the chase game:)
She Loves to be where ever he is-
look how happy she is with him.

His little buddy-right by his side:)
Doesn't he look thrilled?


I tried to take a picture of Rivet
-like Mom his eyes close when I try to take pictures:)

He is like... Mom Stop!

Now I am Blind!
Just kidding of course-
I guess he wasn't in the mood:)














Sometimes we cannot find Tumbles...
 then we discovered her secret hiding spot:)
I tried to capture her sleeping there
but she jumped before I could get a good pic...
I did notice she is wearing something a little extra...
has she been a busy beaver?
It looks like the stuffing to myhusbands favorite chair
-his king daddy recliner...
not good:0

No comments:

Post a Comment