Monday, June 23, 2014

Pictures how to make a gallery wall decorative and well put together-tips and tricks





First figure out your pictures you want to display and separate them into stories.
 I did one of my son flying a kite where I took four in a sequence. That captured a time he loved kites-it is one of my favorites:)
The larger collage frames have a special theme like a time when  my kids met a general and he took us to an air show to see the Blue Angels.
Next buy frames that are in similar colors that will fit your pictures. I chose bronze and gold to compliment the Tuscan theme I am doing in our home. I like a variety of sizes and shapes-it adds interest.
I found all these frames at Kirkland's they ranged in price from 7.99 to $19.99.
 In between the frames  I have similar color pieces of art 
again varying in shape and size that compliments the style of the home. I found the Fleur de lis at Kirkland's in a set for $12.99. The oval metal art if from Hobby Lobby for $11.99 it was on the half off sale.
Remember watch for sales and bring your coupons it will save you money:)
Notice how I arranged the frames staggered it makes it more interesting and the art makes it decorative.

No comments:

Post a Comment