Saturday, June 14, 2014

Red Hot Deal or should I say steal? $15 for a Chic Bikini!


Wow! What a Deal! $15
You can always use an extra bikini this time of year and you cannot afford not to at this price.

• Add qualifying Beach Sexy Triangle Bikini Set (item #305-383) to your shopping bag.
• Enter offer code 15BIKINI at checkout.
• The price of your merchandise will be adjusted after offer code is applied.
• Valid through 11:59pm PST on June 15, 2014.

I personally Love it in Black-its Sexy and Chic!
I also like the coral if you have a tan-so Hot!

    It does remind me of a time when I was at this cool pirate ship pool in Florida at Coco Beach. We went there because the pool was hours of fun for my young boys and then we could walk to the beach and enjoy both needless to say other people enjoyed it too-it was a busy hot spot. I was there with my youngest son while my husband and oldest son were riding waves at the beach. I was wearing a cute baby blue string bikini and was enjoying Brandt sliding down the slide and having a blast. Until we were together and before I knew it my bikini bottom was undone and falling off! My son for some reason decided to pull the string-yikes! I was mortified. I went to the beach and it became a beach day:) I look back at it now and laugh:0 Kids keep life interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment