Sunday, June 15, 2014

OMG This is what happens when "Professionals" remove trees-funny but true story


              Just another typical day in our house:)


We went to leave to run errands and noticed trucks and equipment for tree removal. Our neighbors said some trees between our properties were making them nervous and was going to get them removed. We had some bad storms and allot of trees came down in our area. We had asked before we left should we move our 3 cars that were parked on our parking area next to our garage. They said no we are professionals. 
You can see the now stumps of where the trees were they were those super tall pine trees.

Needless to say about an hour later, we got a phone call and my husband was laughing. I said what? He said one of the trees slinged shot and went directly in the windsheild of the Marc.
When we called our youngest son who was home(he is 15) he said so much for professionals:) The guy said he has never done that before...I am sure he is right. 
 They said it should be replaced on Monday. At least they were honest and are trying to make it right. Seriously, these things happen you just got to roll with it:)

My oldest son is in Europe with his Grandparents, I thought I would make him laugh and tell him the story. Instead I told him and he is freaking out because one of those 3 cars outside is his Mustang.

 I tried to reassure him his car is perfectly fine-it was only the Marc that got damaged. He doesn't understand how it only hit the Marc which is in the middle Blake's car is parked closest to the trees-but at the angle it hit it, it completely missed his car-Thank God:)

 My oldest son said recently, we are like a loud Italian family with lots of drama...I am beginning to think he is right:) We try to laugh at what life brings us because as crazy and unpredictable as it can be-we wouldn't have it any other way. Also there is allot of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment