Thursday, June 5, 2014

Game of Thrones last night's episode-Wow!



              Wow! Is all I can say about last nights episode. It took us to the end with such a surprise...my son and husband were laughing and cheering at the ending-it never disappoints-once you think you have it all figured out-surprise:) I was horrified! I was so happy that the Prince was winning and would get the justice for his sister's death and save  Tyrion Lannister. Until, at the last second-it all changed.... I could not go to sleep after that-it was so disturbing:0
Now what will happen to Tyrion? I really like him-he has a charm and is funny:)
I liked that the wildling girl spared the girl and her baby.
The skinning was pretty shocking too-they are all about the details-yikes:0


      A friend gave my husband the series Game of Thrones to watch on his lap top while we were moving.
He kept talking about it and when we moved back in with him insisted we watch it. I was skeptical, but quickly got hooked and couldn't wait to see the next episode. I didn't understand in the moving process why he started calling me his moon and stars and then I saw the episode that made it all make sense:) After 23 years-he still Loves me:) Distance makes the heart grow fonder:)

No comments:

Post a Comment