Monday, December 1, 2014

Bad Kitty Strikes again!

 
This morning being Cyber Monday I am going from tablet in the kitchen to the den as I find sales.
I do not know what made me look up-but I did and had that OMG moment-really?
She was looking at me like I am going to jump...No!
Thinking...don't panic...unfortunately I had flash backs of what happened when she was a kitten 6 weeks old.
 
 
 
When she was 6 weeks old she went through the metal rods and jumped-I felt instantly sick-she survived-thank goodness... a little dazed:)


What saved her was landing on these sticks-see where they broke.

When she was 6 weeks old-seriously, you melt because she is so darn cute:)
 
I love her so much...she  holds your face with her paw and licks you until you cannot stand it any more-her tong is so sharp-but they are precious kisses:) My son Brandt calls them fish tacos-he cracks me up:)
 She purrs more than I've ever heard a kitty purr, she meows and talks  to us,  not to mention playful- she is really special to us... I don't want to think about anything happening to her.
 
She was originally named Zen... but we had to change it to Tumbles (Blake named her that and it seemed to fit better:0) due to that incident. Plus she will love on you and you have to be careful because she will fall off  where ever you are as  she stretches -she's a trip-never a dull moment:)
 
I had  put up plastic along that area so she would be safe until she got bigger.  My husband recently removed it(not so attractive)-this weekend- thinking she is full grown now...
 I was able to call her her back to the railing and she came to me safely-Whew!
 
Now I am going to go to the gym to work off the stress:) Silly Kitty!
+all the food I ate for Thanksgiving:0
 

No comments:

Post a Comment