Sunday, December 21, 2014

Everyone tells me I look like Sarah Jessica Parker-who is your twin?


 Who do you look like?

I like to think I am unique...but apparently that is not the case:)
 I have had so many people- more than I would like, say to me... I know who you remind me of...
has anyone ever told you-you like Sarah Jessica Parker?
When I look in the mirror I do not see it.
It has become a joke in my family because it really bugged me for a while...which my family found absolutely hilarious-especially when they were there when someone would ask me.
I am a good source of entertainment for my family:0

Then I was like ok- I'll own it. She is a cool chic-I would love to be in as good of shape as her-I am working on that:)

I had a client last week say it. Wondering why people say it.. I said I heard it more when my hair was longer and darker-she said no it is not your hair it is your face:0

A couple of days ago at the gym a man around my age approached me when I was working out-which I do not like-but took out my ear phones and was nice. He said has anyone ever told you-you look like...I was ready for JSP and he said Suzanne Somers? I said not for a long time...when I was younger. I told him lately I have been told I look like Sarah Jessica Parker. He got a weird look on his face and said I do not think she is pretty. I said I do not see it...then he proceeded to say now you are going down hill:0 He said remember when you let me in the gym when my card didn't work? I said yes. He said I wanted to say, "Thank you." I said no problem. Then he said , Sorry I bothered you I just saw you and kept thinking you look so familiar-then I realized you look like Suzanne Somers-I just had to tell you.
All I could think of is Thank you would have been fine and leave it at that:) I didn't say that but that is what went through my mind:) Gosh that sounds bitchy but I am being honest:)

I try to roll with what life brings...and have a sense of humor-not take it too seriously:)

No comments:

Post a Comment