Sunday, October 5, 2014

Be open to new things-it is a good thing:)



I am being more open minded and trying new things. Like Vietnamese food.
There is this amazing noodle house not far from the airport called Pho Dai Loi.
My kids request this soup. My family has made me promise to figure out the recipe and make this at home.
      

     
 

First they bring you this plate of fresh basil, lemon grass, jalapenos,
Bean sprouts and lime wedges. You add taste to your noodle bowl-OMG do they make
your noodle bowl taste out of this world:)

This is a small bowl of chicken noodle soup-
I haven't been able to finish it yet.
                                                  Not because of the taste but the size.

This is it loaded with all those fresh herbs-it is a meal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment