Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Best Salsa Recipe



    My family loves salsa!  It my birthday, so I requested my husband make his famous salsa. I was craving it. Everyone gets excited because it is so fresh and tasty he has it down to perfection. 





                              Fresh Salsa Recipe

Ingredients:
4 large tomatoes and 8-10 plum tomatoes
 1 medium Onion
1 tbsp. salt
1 cup Cilantro
1 Jalapeno
1 clove garlic
1 lime
5-6 shakes Tabasco sauce

Directions:
Cut onion in eighths
Cut tomatoes into eighths
Place 1/3 of onions into food processes or
Fill the rest of food processor with tomatoes
Pulse chop until tomatoes and onion are chopped and mixed (do not pulverize)
      Place contents into large bowl
Repeat steps 3-6
Finely chop one jalapeno and one glove of garlic place this in food processor with the rest of the onions and one packed cup of cilantro (unchopped) fill rest of food processor with tomatoes and pulse chop until all ingredients are well chopped
Place this in the bowl
Add 1 tbsp. of salt
Add juice of one lime

Sprinkle tobacco sauce (I uses 5-6 shakes and add more to taste)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment