Friday, October 17, 2014

Precious Moments...make being a Parent a Precious Gift



    Precious Moments... I was making 2 kinds of homemade soup yesterday with the weather dropping I was craving-Healthy Italian Vegetable Soup and my son, Brandt had requested his Favorite-Lemon  Chicken Greek Soup (He said Mom we need to open a Greek restaurant-I looked at him and smiled-he said really Mom).

I was in the kitchen which is open to where he was on his computer-we have his computer in our little butler's pantry area-he wants it in his room-but until he proves he will not stay up all night on it-it stays there:) He thinks we are so strict-but his grades had dropped and we want him to be successful-maybe he will realize that someday and thank us-right now he thinks we are so unfair:)

Anyways, he asked what are you cooking? When will it be done...I am starving:) The usual.
Then he said, "You know this is my favorite part of the day... being on my computer and eating the delicious food you make"...Wow!  I don't know if he knew how happy that made me...it made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment