Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Animal Products that will make everyone Happy





Georgie Pet Bed

Pet Beds, Accessories & Animal-Themed Wall Art

Brimming with treats for both you and your four-legged companions, this collection of accessories sets tails wagging. Plush pet beds, innovative cat trees, and cozy dog houses offer stylish comfort for Fluffy and Fido, while charming wall art and pillows pay homage to your furry friend.










Georgie Pet Bed
Sale $79.95
          Orginally $139.99

Snoozer Cabana Crate Cover
These are great to give your dog their own little place to get away-you could call it the dog cave:)
Unless you have a kitten who will go under it and put her paws through the  holes and swats at your dog-like mine...bad kitty:)She is so funny...I love her madly.
                      
Snoozer Cabana Crate Cover
Sale $55.95
Originally           $89.95


Duncan Pet Bed in Chocolate
Tumbles, my kitten is getting big quick-I think this bed is in her near future then hopefully my dog Rivet can get his bed back:)She's such a Diva:)
Duncan Pet Bed in Chocolate
Sale $30.95
Originally          $52.50


Maysie Storage Bin
I got dark  metal ones to match my Tuscan décor (so get ones that compliment your décor) and put them between the couches and tables-they are less noticeable.
It is so cute both my dog and kitten know which is there's and pick the toys out they want to play with:)
Maysie Storage Bin
Sale $32.95          
Originally $139.99

Love Dogs Pillow
I Love this saying-there is some truth to it.
I had a man come recently to fix my cabinets in my kitchen and I noticed I was talking and he wasn't there-he said sorry I had to pet your dog-I said he Loves attention the more the better:)
While he was repairing my cabinets I asked if he had any ideas for this small space under a corner of my cabinet-my kitten keeps going in there, the last time she almost got stuck-she had to move her body in 6 different positions until she could  get out she is getting bigger-we had to put a towel there because she didn't learn her lesson-silly kitty. Anyways he measured got a piece of scrap wood and fixed so she can't do that-that wasn't part of the warranty work he came to fix-I offered to pay him and he said no...animal lover's are good people.
Sale  $38.95
Originally           $85.00


Available at Joss and main.com in the  Throw Them a Bone collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment