Thursday, September 11, 2014

Motivation for the Body you Desire...Tips on how to achieve it:)


Motivators:

  • Pictures of yourself-if you do not like it-change it:)
 I have always worked out, before more regularly it was part of my daily routine-I realize that eating healthy is key-you don't have to starve yourself:)
  • Wearing  a swim suit-big motivation:0
I lived in Florida for many years, what I ate and working out was always on my mind I was in a swim suit a lot.  Then we moved and I got less motivated.

  • Clothes-I love fashion and don't want to  be limited by my size or shape.

  • Results-seeing results
I love the definition and muscle tone-it is sexy!
 I am seeing my hard work  is paying off
*it doesn't happen overnight be patient...it will happen and you will discover a happier you:)

  • People-surround yourself with people who motivate you.
My mother-in-law lost weight almost 2 years now and looks amazing! She looked beautiful before but now she's even more beautiful:)
 It has brought out a new  side of her-she has always been a wonderful loving, fun person but now she is happier and more confident-wearing more fitted and with some bling clothes-I just love it! she is very inspiring:)

Some celebrities who are inspiring examples: Brook Burke , Yolanda Foster, Laila Ali, Jennifer Anniston Gwyneth Paltrow, Halle Berry, Cameron Diaz,etc.

Setting up for a Great Workout and Success:

  • Dress appropriately-comfortable workout clothing.  I wear form fitting clothing-don't cover up your areas you need to work on-see them and fix them. I dress in stylish workout wear- not to attract people at the gym, but so I feel good.

  • Fuel-I bring lots of ice cold water-when I get tired I drink some cold water and it refuels me.

  • Music-gives me energy and will keep me pumped up for a killing it workout:)

  • Change it up, I am trying to work out one day at the gym and one day at home. Do different exercises for muscle confusion-better results.
I did spinning recently and want to add that to my routine + running, weights, cardio and DVD's like Tracy Anderson, T25 and  I like the Firm too -find what you like.

Food:
  • Set yourself up for success by filling your home with healthy options.
Breakfast: Protein bar, smoothie or eggs.(scrambled with ham and broccoli are my favorite)

Snacks: Fruit,  Protein bars, Yogurt and Nuts.

Lunch: Tuna or shredded chicken on a salad.
I love Tuna and cottage cheese with fresh squeezed lemon juice.

Dinner: chicken or fish and fresh vegetables. Grilled or baked protein  seasoned with your favorite spices- I like MC Cormick  Montreal Chicken or  Lemon Pepper seasonings.

  • Plan your meals-make them easy you are more likely to be successful.
Dessert:
  • 1 Small the little dark chocolate Hershey bar by them self or dip in a half teaspoon of creamy Jiff peanut butter.
  • I have been making homemade granite-virgin-they make a delicious ending to  a meal.
  • A piece of fruit-like and apple sliced thin lasts longer-eat slow and enjoy it.
Now I need to practice what I preach and get my butt to the gym before my son gets home from college:)



No comments:

Post a Comment