Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bonus Space Ideas...so many possibilities:)



                   Do you have a bonus space that isn't being used to its potential...
I look for inspiration through great design and these rooms inspired me.
They were called, fresh takes on man caves...I looked at them as family recreation rooms.
I enjoy spending time with my boys, with rooms like these, we would have Great times...
maybe they would spend less time on their gaming computers....hmmm:)


              

No Reason to Go Upstairs

"There's no reason to schlep upstairs thanks to this man cave's wet bar, sink, refrigerator and dishwasher," says Justin Schopp, co-owner Moss Building & Design in Chantilly, Virginia. A gas fireplace near the 118" movie screen adds ambiance to the space.



HGTV Smart Home Stage
I like this one a lot but I want a big comfy couch to snuggle when I watch a movie.
My husband has a big leather recliner. A girl can dream:)

Made to Order

The owner wanted a man cave that resembled his favorite restaurant and hotel bar, says Norm Lecuyer, president of Just Basements in Ottawa, Canada. "A custom barrel vault ceiling with recessed wood panels, oil-rubbed bronze pendants, and a cherry bar with a quartz countertop were all specially ordered for this room." Billiards, a gaming area, and a theater with leather chairs and a 120" movie screen keep the men entertained.



I could see my kids loving this space and good times had.
Check out the ceiling:)

Hide Out in the Attic

The goal was to convert unused attic space into a man cave with lots of entertainment options, says Robert Bliss, founder & CEO, Bliss Home Theaters & Automation in Westlake Village, California. Included: a bar, poker table, air hockey table, ping-pong table, shuffle board and billiards table. "The media screen has an 84" LG display and the ceiling is covered in ultra- suede to help with the acoustics," notes Bliss.
 


                   I saw these on HGTV.com

No comments:

Post a Comment