Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lux Walls Beaded Wall Paper so Chic


Every now and then I will find a really unique exceptional Décor Product and get totally Inspired.
         This is one of them:)
          It is a little expensive.
The good news is you wouldn't want to do a whole room in it.
It is really more of a decorative accent.
It could be used for a feature wall, in a niche or backings of shelves that light up-how beautiful would that be? I am going to use it my home I think as a feature wall in my dining room. On the largest wall I have been considering having large framed boxes-now I am thinking of using beaded wall paper in those boxes with a sconce in the middle of each. Hmmm...so many possibilities:)




                                           




        



   


                           










                                                                      







                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment