Monday, September 22, 2014

Some of the Best dog toys are already in your home





   Each year I go through my kids rooms-and we go through everything and donate, throw away or keep. My youngest son is a lot like my husband and holds onto to things. Luckily he did in this case because when we got our puppy, Rivet and were going through Brandt's room putting things in their piles, Rivet would take certain items. At first we were like Rivet... No and then we decided what ever toy he took was now his as long as it didn't have little parts on it that would hurt him. This football was one of them:)


                   
He likes to challenge you.

Then he takes it under the table-
My oldest son says he doesn't play fair

 He will  play with it-like don't you want this?

Then he acts bored...
 like you could take this if you want to

Once you try... he is off
and the chase begins:0

No comments:

Post a Comment