Sunday, September 14, 2014

Where to find the Biggest Bucket of Balls in Atlanta-Good Times:)



   

    The Secrets out...where to find the most balls for your money. Golfing can be an expensive sport...not with this bucket of balls you get your money's worth:)

This Huge Bucket of Golf Balls is $20...Excellent Deal!
Perfect to Practice and to have Fun swinging-praticing!
It is a rustic range, the man running it was so nice-highly recommend:) He gave us 4 buckets to break it up and had 2 cats-a pet lover-a good person:0


Busted Brandt caught me taking a picture.
Blake is concentrating on his swing.
 
 

My husband is a natural
 
I did ok, better than before-it has been a while
...it is a sweet feeling when you hit it just right:)
My son Blake gave me some good pointers.


Of course my teenage boys had many comments about the large bucket of balls...I'll leave it to your imagination...boys will be boys:)



Available at Jonesboro Golf Driving Range in Jonesboro GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment