Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Best Marinade-makes your meat moist with a delicious flavor boost!



You probably already have it in fridge or pantry-Italian  dressing gives your meat a delicious pop of flavor. I like the meat grilled after it is marinated so easy and delicious.

Grilled pork chops that were marinated in Italian dressing. My son requested this dinner over the weekend pork chops, wild rice, fresh green beans and apple sauce-yum!.
 
Wishbone is my Italian dressing of choice. I  usually marinate my meat over night
I have used this marinade with chicken breasts, pork chops and one of my favorites is flank steak-grilled.
We do not eat steak anymore-I miss the flank steak in this marinade grilled sliced thin-The Best!
 
A trick I use to get perfectly cooked vegetables with a little crunch is to boil the water add the vegetable such as green beans cook for 4 minutes drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
I put a little unsalted butter and sprinkle with garlic salt-so good on green beans.
 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment