Wednesday, August 13, 2014

An easy way to save on your Grocery BiIl!


An easy way to save on your Grocery Bill
  I do a lot of my grocery shopping at Walmart because it cheaper, if I bring coupons-even better.
Now you can save on groceries you are buying without coupons-every little bit helps. I'll show you how.

Here is how:
go to:
https://savingscatcher.walmart.com/login
create an account
each time you shop enter the  your receipt number and date
Or, scan the code at the bottom of your printed store receipt, using the scanner in the Savings Catcher section of the Walmart app.
in a couple days they let you know your results and how much you saved
Savings Catcher compares the prices of the eligible items you bought at Walmart to the advertised prices found in the print and online versions of the weekly ads of top retailers in your area. The ads must be valid at the time you made your Walmart purchase.
If Savings Catcher finds an advertised price that is lower than what you paid for the same exact item at Walmart, you’ll get back the difference on a Walmart Rewards eGift Card.
you can add to your Walmart e card and print and use for your next Walmart purchase or you can accumulate them.



Note:
you have to enter your receipt within 7 days
you can enter 7 a week
I 've been trying it out to let you know my experience. Most of the time I get around $1-today I got over $3 so it varies. To me it is great, because  this is extra money for buying what I would buy already-score! Groceries are so expensive every little bit helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment