Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Save BIG! I'll show you how


Save BIG with CVS rewards program...I love this program...
...I have saved so much!


When my son said Mom I need deodorant, a razor-he is getting a mustache:)... I said lets go to CVS- I needed shaving cream and body wash too.

Yesterday I made a purchase that was $45.96 and paid $14.43 ...really $12.43 because I got $2 extra bucks to use toward a future purchase.






How I did it:
  • Sign-up for a CVS Rewards card-it is Free
  • online sign-up for their beauty club-you will get coupons and reward points when you buy beauty products
  • Also online sign-up for their prescription reward program-you get reward points and will get extra bucks
  • Check the Sunday paper for sale where when you buy products you get reward bucks-I only buy products I would normally buy-sometimes I' ll buy 2 or 3 if you save more.
  • Use manufacturer coupons you can use them on top of their sales and CVS coupons-stack and save BIG!
  • Each time you go into CVS scan your card at the coupon center get more coupons and extra bucks to use towards purchases.
  • When you signup for online they will send you coupons that you can transfer to your card so when you make your purchase it comes up-so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment