Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dorm Life in 2014





 Dorm Life in 2014

The welcome crew in his dorm lobby:)

Snack table-FREE food:) College necessity:0
He got lucky and got a cart to move his stuff in-I am jealous:0
He has a great smile.









Kitchen
Vanity




Basic necessity.
Perfect guys do not need much-
hopefully will it stay white:0



Blake's room that he shares with Mitchell.
 Blake is to the right.
They would'nt allow me to put up the blackout drapes because of holes-darn:)
I told Blake it needs some art on the walls we could use command strips:)
It is a little plain I want to give it a little style-if he will let me...
it is now his space so I throw things out there and let him decide.

You have to use the little space you have-fridge and hamper is under the bed:)
Some people rise there beds up more and put their des under it or put a futon, etc.
He has a little Zen with his bonsai plant:)
                              He is really enjoying college life. His roommates are nice and they hang out together.
 There are activities going on all the time, such as: he saw a really good comedian the other night Mark Normand-he had me watch his bit and I laughed-he is Funny:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APLbvU9ingU
 Yesterday they had a concert, the band was Far East Movement, they had a large rubber duck floating through the audience and a dance pit-he said it was a really good time:)
 He see movies, they have a theater similar to real movie theater on campus,   played racquetball and paint ball. I am so happy for him-if he has to be away from home it is comforting that he is Happy:)
My husband is like I want to go to college:)
We both went to college but didn't live on campus and get the full experience-I am glad he gets too.
Thank you grandparents-it possible because of them:)






No comments:

Post a Comment