Friday, August 15, 2014

Guys and their bond with underwear?



       This morning was interesting, my husband said I think I need new underwear...he showed me the underwear he was wearing and I said don't wear that throw it away. He said why?
  I looked at him and said, Really?:) He likes to pull my chain:)

   
Really?

Then I got to thinking...am I missing something?
 To me it is a no brainer you throw these away. Why don't guys?
He said I just broke them in...yeah you could say that or do you just like the breeze? He said I could wear them a few more times...is it that he is cheap or trying to save money? He said you could sew them...I use to do that with his socks-but I don't have time anymore...I've been told they don't make them like you anymore.
He has several more pairs of underwear-probably 15-20 so why wear these? There is some bond...they do not want to let them go...maybe at this point they are so darn comfortable? I am trying to understand...:)

When I do the wash-which is everyday all day long or at least it seems that way:) I need to slow down I am in auto mode and take it into my own hands and they will just disappear:) I have done that before and then he will say where is...then I feel bad:)

No comments:

Post a Comment