Friday, November 14, 2014

Bad Kitty:) Pics of a kitty being naughty


I started decorating for Thanksgiving and noticed one of my decorative corns was missing...the kitty was having fun playing with something under the diningroom table...my decorative corn...bad kitty:)

I made a decorative centerpiece for my kitchen island 
and I caught kitty red handed biting it...bad kitty:)


This week publix had a sale on cat food buy one get one free so I thought I would stock up.
I heard a noise in the laundry room which is where I keep the pet supplies and she had ripped open the bag...bad kitty:)
 I wanted her to finish her kitten chow first and then start her on the cat food because she is almost a year old. Of course she didn't know that she just smelled food:)


Last night it was really cold so we brought in some of the potted herbs, strawberries and tomatoes.
Yes that is her sitting in the pot of tomatoes...bad kitty:)
 She thinks we gave her the best toys ever:)
And yes she did that to the rugs-she makes tunnels and sleeps in them:)


I say bad kitty because my son Blake says that to her in a loving way. 
She is really lovable and I am totally taken with her but she does do some naughty things:)
To be honest she cracks me up with some of things she does...never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment