Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Teenage Trend Gaming Party



  My 15 year old son has been telling me about parties he has been invited to. It must be a new teenage party trend. The first one was in one of his friends parents large garage...about 10 kids and their computers game for 2-3 days. I had never heard of anything like that. He didn't go to that one because he was grounded from his computer...I'll spare you the details:)
This week starting yesterday another one of his friends parents own a Roller Rink and they closed it for a 3 day gaming party. My son went last night with his gaming computer and our blow up mattress. I asked him to take pictures. I am curious. He will not stay for 3 days-we discussed one night and I would pick him up in the afternoon or evening the next day.
He just texted me and wants to stay another night...
My thoughts were... how are they going to have enough power for all those computers?
What will you eat?   Will parents be present?
My husband said they were all geeks. He said no one said "Hi!" they just had their heads into their computers gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment