Sunday, November 2, 2014

Healthy Fruit and Amazing Banana Bread Recipe

 
 
 
Make a healthy Breakfast with all the fruit you have. My banana's were getting really ripe-solution make my amazing banana  bread-I add fresh orange juice and Brown sugar on top to push it over the top:)  I used the rest of the oranges I had purchased for a an oriental recipe I am perfecting and made fresh juice for the family-a treat! I used all the fruit I had and make a fruit bowl-good to nibble on if there are left overs for a snack. This recipe makes 4 mini loafs so my son will have one to bring with him to his dorm when he gets the munchies studying:)
 


           Sweet Banana Bread

Ingredients:

1 Cup Sugar

½ Cup Butter-room temperature

2 Cups Flour

1 tsp. Baking soda

1 tsp. Cinnamon in recipe + 1 tsp. extra to sprinkle on before baking

2 tsp. Vanilla

2 Eggs

4 Tbsps. Orange Juice

1 Cup Bananas mashed  

1 Cup chopped Walnuts*keep your nuts cold-freeze them to last longer

1/3 cup Brown Sugar

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350.

In a large bowl mix butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla, bananas and OJ mix well.

In a small bowl add flour, baking soda, cinnamon mix. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet until mixed well. Fold in nuts.
Spray bread pans with bakers Joy-food will  never stick-this stuff is amazing! Divey up batter evenly spread to the edges of pan and make a slit in the middle-this allows the toppings to sink in the bread a little-yum:)
Once in pans sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and heavy with brown sugar (key ingredient makes a light crunchy topping that is delicious)

 4 mini Bread pans 35 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment