Wednesday, July 16, 2014

After Workout Protein Shake Recipe

After Workout Protein Shake Recipe


I Worked out hard today.
When I got home my son Blake forced me to make a protein shake:) with his cute little smile and insisting I make one. I am glad-it is really good. I do not know why I've been putting this off: Well...to be honest,  he has been making his with just water in his protein shake bottle and I've seen his faces and then he says how terrible it is...I give him credit he gets it down. It just didn't make desire one:0
My version is much better...maybe it isn't as healthy as his...baby steps:)


Recipe Strawberry Banana Protein Shake:
1 scoop Vanilla Protein(GNC Pro Performance AMP)
1/2 cup water
1/2 Silk Vanilla Almond Milk
I blend well then add
1 Banana chopped
handful of frozen strawberries to give a nice consistencely
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment