Thursday, July 10, 2014

Update on Atalanta Apparel Mart

  

                              All I can say is...WOW! 
The Atalanta Mart was what I was hoping it would be and more. It is huge, overwhelming-I have blisters from all the walking-but it was worth it:) Such a great place to find different unique pieces you will not see at your every day furniture store. That is what I was hoping for the hidden gem, the Wow Factor... I am totally inspired to open my decorating business now. I want to give my clients a home that is unique to their interests and personalities, now I have many sources to work with to do just that.


Love Italian pottery it can used to cook
with, serving dishes and decor.
Comes in a variety of colors.
Unique gorgeous table
Love!

Custom!



Doors used as art here but I have used them for more
I will do a posting on how doors can be used.


Wow Factor Accent!

This is Inspiration for  my Medallion and  Faux Finish
  I will be starting in my entry
 that will cost less than $100
and look like more than $1,000.
 I will show my step by step process.

No comments:

Post a Comment