Friday, July 18, 2014

Bad Deer:)



I have a little garden outside my back door. It is my little peace of heaven:)
It is so cool to go out see what jewels nature has given us and I can cook.
I do it with my boys-I let them pick out what they would like to grow and they take ownership in their plants-I Love it:)
My dog Rivet needed to go out this morning when I noticed the deer came a munching-I guess a late night snack-bad deer:(
Evidence
This was covered the night before with big leaves
I took the cucumber before they did:) It may be our only one:0
Sweet Banana Peppers I think you might be goners:(
We didn't get one pepper before the deer got you-darn!

Baker's Hot Chili Pepper


Tabasco chili pepper

Jalapeno pepper

I am surprised they ate the pepper plants-
they are going to have an upset tummy-
Carma:)
I told my husband this morning and he said it might be deer season:)
He was joking, we are animal Lovers-he belongs to Peta:)

I guess we are going to have to bring out that horrible smelling spray-it is bad-pee yew!
My neighbor said she uses Irish Spring and peels it with a potato peeler-I am gong to have to try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment