Saturday, July 12, 2014

Goo-Goo Dolls Concert in Atlanta GA was AMAZING!!!


                GOO GOO DOLLS in Atlanta GA


     The Goo Goo Dolls Concert was at Chastain Park Amphitheater last night. What a great place to see a concert, the seats  were so close to the stage-you could see the groups so well. They had table areas and allowed you to bring in coolers it was set up like a big party-I had never seen anything like it.

    The Goo Goo Dolls were sooooo AMAZING!!!  They sounded so good- spot on! As always-this is one of those bands that never disappoint-True Rock Stars!
They had great energy, stage set-up was really cool.
Their music just makes you feel good:) I had to stand up and dance:)
              What a Fun night!
I highly recommend seeing them. I've seen them before and loved them so when I heard they were coming again I had to get tickets-glad I did:)

 
 
The Moon was really Cool too
 
  If you signup for their fan club at http://www.googoodolls.com/ you could win a meet and greet.
 I did and won. They were so nice. I have heard that they love their fans and I experienced that first hand:) Thank you Goo's:) I have to admit, I was so nervous its not everyday you meet rock stars:)
 
I wonder what stories this equipment could tell?:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment