Saturday, July 26, 2014

Go Braves! Atlanta Braves Game


Friday Night  Braves Game in Atlanta GA




        My husband called on Friday and said he was given 4 tickets to the Braves Game-get ready:)


This was my first time at a Braves baseball game. The stadium was really nice-my husband told me they are going to level it and build a new one-all I could think of was why?
It was the Braves vs. the Padres.
This was the view from our seats.



This little boy was a Braves Fan and future Braves Player?


He had a baseball painted on his face,
a necklace and a Braves t shirt on.
 


His Dad held up a sign
telling that it was his 3rd Birthday
and that he was a Brave's Fan




They put him on the big Screen-it
made his night-it was really precious:)






My family watching the game




When the Braves play well-
fans do the Tomahawk Chop

I won't mention the score...let's just say the Braves got creamed:)




No comments:

Post a Comment